Community Weight Loss Program
The Putnam County Extension Service offers FREE weight loss classes through community events and lunch and learns as part of the Community Weight Loss Program. Learn what works and what doesn’t, as well as ways to work weight loss into your busy schedule.
Classes offered include:
- Busting the Myths of Weight Loss
- Motivating Weight Loss and Exercise
- Dining Out with Success
- Mindful Eating
- Preventing Childhood Obesity
- Fitting in Fitness
- Weight Loss on a Busy Schedule
- Filling Up with Fewer Calories
To schedule a Community Weight Loss Program event or lunch and learn, contact Sarah Sturgill at 304-586-0217 or firstname.lastname@example.org.